CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
The App and Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the App and/or Site represents to FTLYF that they are 18 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 18 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
FTLYF uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with the App, Site, service information, and news,
- to support the App, Site and services offered on or through the App and Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about FTLYF’s customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation training requests,
- to determine an independent contractor’s or business’s eligibility to participate in the FTLYF platform
- to enable independent contractors and businesses to fulfill training requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to fulfill payments made to independent contractors and businesses,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, or
- to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will not sell or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- to any applicable client, venue, studio, instructor, trainer, or other service provider for each activity that you sign up for on the App and/or Site, so it can contact you regarding the activity you requested.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the App and/or Site and any feature of the App and/or Site or a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners.
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if FTLYF should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
FTLYF may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Site or by emailing info@FTLYFAPP.com.
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. FTLYF takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The App and Site contains links to other sites. FTLYF is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the App and Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
We may also use third parties to provide measurement and analytic services. You can find more information on Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
FTLYF, LLC. 9816 Louise Way, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Last updated: May 04, 2020